26 05 2014
Happy Monday morning everyone! Nothing like celebrating the beginning of the workweek by dreaming up perfect outfits to wear to the office:
1) A sleeveless trench perfect for cool spring days that warm up by lunch.
2) The S&C Yelapa Tote in nude (shot here by Urban Outfitters) – carries all your work day essentials.
3) Making the most of your commute with a subscription to your favourite newspaper.
4) A classic gold ear cuff by Brvtvs.
5) Pretty socks to keep your ankles snug.
6) A conservative oxford with a Miu Miu twist.
7) The perfect pair of shades.
8) A pop of colour.
09 05 2014
For all the well deserving mothers out there here are a few gift ideas for this Sunday….besides artwork made from glue and macaroni, of course:
1) S&C Oro Verde silk scarf makes a perfect layering piece.
2) Buy her flowers that last all year with Strathcona Stockings’ Floral socks.
3) A bee bouquet by Strathcona 1890 – a packet of perfectly mixed seeds that once grown will encourage bees attentions.
4) A beautiful ring by Another Feather.
5) A Rifle Paper notebook for jotting down thoughts before they escape you (ahem, mom).
6) Hand crafted shears.
7) A beautifully shot recipe book on cooking vegetables the Italian way.
8) These cute storage containers by Toronto based Bookhou.
9) Just the right scent.
17 02 2014
February may be the shortest month of the year but, with the harsh and cold days of winter still upon us, it often feels like the longest. Here’s hoping you’ve escaped somewhere warm for a little break – for the rest of us we can always dream of sun…
1) Suit up for lounging/swimming/surfing at the beach.
2) Cram everything you need for the day in this S&C Oaxaca Tote.
3) If you aren’t currently on a tropical vacation let’s drink one – ‘Sunshine encourages optimism, joy of living and light heartedness’.
4) A lightweight beach blanket big enough to share.
5) The perfect summer sandals.
6) Oil to nurture your hair and skin while surf and sun frolicking.
7) A classic pair of sunglasses.
8) An easy read.
27 01 2014
Cold winter Monday mornings = many coffee runs.
1) Nothing too fancy this early in the morning – an oversized denim shirt is perfect.
2) A warm shearling coat.
3) Bright lips to welcome the week.
4) A good book.
5) Statement jewelry.
6) A subtle sparkle of gold.
7) S&C Tonala Pequena zip wallet to stash your cards and cash.
8) A cute new phone case care of one of our favourites – Fieldguided.